Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Revenge of the Sith

"Dodging the Apocalypse"? Now that's a blog I haven't blogged to in a long, long time... since , oh, before you were born...



I've been working my ass off, it seems, and playing host, again. But this time it was a visit from my childhood best friend who brought his wife to Hollywood to see Revenge of the Sith with me.
We saw it twice... best of the prequels? Of course... better than Return of the Jedi? For me, yes...
Still have to park my ass and see all six in order (including the Clone Wars- one of the best Star Wars movies!)

Putting it all in perspective, here's a report from a US soldier who got to see it on opening day... in Iraq...
More later...

1 comment:

Joan Kelly Magennis said...

I really apreciate your interesting post here and also the links you have provided - so useful for me. Thanks for sharing.