Tuesday, April 05, 2005

POPE STILL DEAD


here comes santa claus, here comes santa claus...

Yep... he's still as dead as Generalissimo Francisco Franco.

i was feeling sort of glum about popey, but then in all his obits they went on about how he would criticize liberation theology.

Damn, dog, liberation theology restored my faith in the Catholic Church.

And he wouldn't tell people to use rubbers. It's AIDS, man. Hand out the rubbers! I mean, wtfwjd?

I remember when he came to Philly when he was a fresh, new popey. I tell ya, he was bigger than Rocky. Rocky. In Philadelphia.

You know what would be cool? If at the funeral, popey sat up, looked at W., and said:

"I've been talking to Jesus. YOU are in BIG trouble, kid."

that would rock.


Tuesday- man, it's been a great month- we went to NY, my brother and his family came to LA and we did all kinds of great stuff, then UNCLE STAN showed up to camp in our living room for a few days.

I'm beat. Happy, but beat. And I gained @ 12 pounds.

The American version of The Office is on tonight. I've been watching it- check out the review at our sister blog, Patriot Actors. The NBC version doesn't suck as much as I thought it would.
UPDATE: I come home after a grueling 4 block commute and Cassandra tells me that popey isnt' embalmed. Jon and Ken said it, so it must be histrionic...

No comments: