Tuesday, April 26, 2005

the wheels, the cart...

It's kind of fun to watch the doin's in the Senate these days.

I spent last Friday night here in my Hollywood apartment watching the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on John Bolton. I don't know how long CSPAN keeps this stuff available, but try here. It's kind of fun to watch. Liberal Oasis has minute by minute notes here.



got a tenacious d song stuck in my head earlier in the week.. the part of City Hall that goes

...people inside me, are asking me to smoke up City Hall
cuz no one here is talking...
...people inside me, you're asking me to blow up City Hall, cuz no one here is rocking...
...people inside me, arere asking me to blow up City Hall
... cuz everyone is Rock-em-Sock-em Robots...
...everyone is Rock-em-Sock-em Robots...
...everyone is Rock-em-Sock-em Robots...


no great meaning to this... it's just a pleasant hook... makes you sing about blowing up City Hall over and over again...





city hall
Originally uploaded by Dutchman3000.

No comments: