Wednesday, September 14, 2005

i need a potty break

Seriously- you've got to be fucking kidding me:

U.S. President George W. Bush writes a note to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during a Security Council meeting at the 2005 World Summit and 60th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York September 14, 2005. World leaders are exploring ways to revitalize the United Nations at a summit on Wednesday but their blueprint falls short of Secretary-General Kofi Annan's vision of freedom from want, persecution and war. REUTERS/Rick Wilking
At first when I saw this I thought- big deal... of course a CEO might turn to an assistant and slip a "I gotta take a leak note"... but then I re-read the note the President of the United States of America passed the Secretary of State of the United States of America, at The United Nations...
"I think I may need a bathroom break.
Is this possible?"
(then something I can't make out, but it looks like a "W"- like he signed this fucking masterpiece for the George W. Bush Presidential Library)
"I think-" (he's not sure, tentative...) "I may-" (still not quite the decisive 'problem solver' he's recently claimed to be) "need a bathroom break" (hey, who doesn't from time to time? Usually I'm pretty sure, though). "Is this possible?" (This is the Leader of the Free World here , folks. I grew up believing that the President didn't need to ASK to do any-friggin'-thing they wanted to! Jumpin' Jeebus, have you heard the stories of LBJ and the can? Yikes!
What do you think was going on in the meeting? Maybe some ferner was yakkin' and Bush didn't have his earpiece in? Maybe he really is a complete puppet of these people... maybe he is Forrest Gump...
Wouldn't it be great if there was a picture of Condi's note back to him?
"Hold it in. And keep smiling, moron"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Comedians storm the desert
Yes! And No! Here's another example of something that I'm incredibly excited about even though I ... Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock are just some of the many Super Comedians (similar to a super model, but fatter and funnier) that will be performing at the first-ever The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas , November 17-20.
Nice blog! I like the way you've set it up. I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Keyword Research Page site. It pretty much covers Keyword Research Page related stuff. (And has lists of thousands of top adsense words to make money!)
Come by my site anytime and check it out. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have been to your site and I too am working very hard at adsense click exchange to increase my revenue. I am also looking into many NEW ways to utilize the design to further direct people to follow my ads.
adsense click exchange

adsense_cash said...

Gnarly blog dude! Like totally WHOA Keanu style..lol.. u should throw on some make money with adsense and make some dough with this blog since it does so well