Wednesday, April 05, 2006

cocky little bandy rooster

Some things I love today:

1) the downfall of Tom Delay

2) the website Crooks and Liars

3) #2 for bringing me Jack Cafferty ( I don't have the cable, so when I'm in a hotel or flying JetBlue I'm like a moth to a flame, salivating at the heaping piles of televisual goodness...)- and I love the smack down Cafferty gives "the Hammer."


Cafferty on Delay: "cocky little bandy rooster"
Jack Cafferty had a few choice words for Tom Delay today on "The Situation Room."


Video-WMP Video-QT (h/t arnie)

Cafferty: "Wolf all the tough talk was reduced to, "I quit!" To borrow a phrase from Roberto Duran, " No Mas." Mr. Delay suddenly became another disgraced public servant who couldn't take the heat." He would strut around on capitol hill like a cocky little, bandy rooster, but today he slithered away from Congress...


Delay does have a strange, strutty, assholic walk, doesn't he? Like some kind of effete Southern dandy... a lady boy...

Hey man, you can't just cut and paste whole sections from another blog. That's not very bloggy.

Oh great. You're back. Who let you in here?

You have to write your own material- express yourself, give us your take on-

Excuse me, slacker, but I'm at WORK right now, ok?

You're blogging at work?

I'm trying to.

Oh, well that's cool. Carry on, my wayward son. There'll be a post when you are done...

Grow up.

No comments: