Thursday, November 18, 2004

Dittoheads are kinda dicks, really

We got an unsolicited e-mail from a gloaty dittohead, but being a dittohead, the e-mail didn't make any real points other than a.) Hillary Clinton is bad for some reason B) Liberals/Democrats need to get over it C) Republicans are a persecuted underclass that need to be treated specially, because they can dish it out but they really, really can't take it.

This dumbfuck sent out this steaming pile of Limbaugh illogic, then cried like a bitch when people wrote back saying "hey-keep it to yourself, Nixon." He sent out an "I didn't mean to offend" repsonse. Oh, c'mon. Be a man. You DID mean to offend. Admit it. I might respect you if you did, but you won't , and I don't. You're dumb.

Why are the meat and potatoes Republicans such a bunch of crybabies?

I didn't reply to the e-mail, other than to say "REMOVE", and if the author strolls by this blog he might say "hey, you got something to say, why don't you e-mail it to my face..."

Here's why: you are not worth my time. I do believe you are dumb, ill-informed, short-sighted, and easily led by your partisan overlords at the EIB Network. Does that surprise you? Um, get over it, or to quote your mouthpiece Bill O'Reilly- SHUT UP.

No, for the next four years I'm not going to respond to your retardation- I'm going move on with my life and oppose your party's tactics and ambitions. But I'm not going to waste my time on "you people." I know what you have to say, because Rush has already said it.

And if you don't like the response you get when you take a crap in people's in-boxes, then go crap in the FreeRepublic boards, you dumb monkey. Or you could try growing up a little bit and take your licks when you pick a fight.

Ronald Reagan would think you were a wuss. I think you're an asshole.

Meanwhile, these OBSCURE CHINESE PROVERBS by Dennis Mahoney at McSweeney's are just the ticket to cleanse the brain from Special Ed Politics of Right Wing Hacks in your life.

Some favorites:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will starve before mastering the skill, thus saving you today's delicious fish.

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever and yet appears much wiser than he who asked five minutes ago.

Go forth and boldly seek your fortune! Or go to grad school, I don't care.



No comments: