Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Perhaps I've bulked up enough.

The wife always joked that we were "bulking up for the apocalypse"- like we would live off our body fat when the shit hit the fan and we were eking out an existence in the post-apocalypse LA... that was funny and all until 9/11, when the apocalypse became something more than the premise for a cool sci-fi movie.

But after watching a re-run of Frontline's Diet Wars last night, I realized that I might have bulked up enough. Like I am clinically obese. Like I need to lose 60 lbs. to be at normal weight.

Well that's just depressing. I blame all that god damned fructose.

60 lbs. I must be carrying my inner child around in there somewhere (and he's a chubby little fucker, too.)

Good gravy.

(and it was, apparently)

What are you laughing at? What's your BMI, comrade? Check it here.

No comments: